Are You TraumaWise + Ready?
Trauma impacts lives deeply, but with the right support and knowledge, healing and growth are within reach.
The TraumaWise + Ready Certification Program is designed to equip you with the tools and skills needed to make a tangible difference in your local context.
Bring your lived-experience and trauma wisdom and let's get you ready to make shift happen!
Which role is your best fit?
Click to learn more, or just scroll down to see all of the programs
Why TraumaWise + Ready?
The most sustainable system healing comes from within.
Our TraumaWise + Ready Certification Program equips people with lived-experience to bring hope, community, and practical tools to transform broken systems.
Just a few of the benefits...
- Develop skills that enrich both your professional and personal life.
- Increase your capacity for compassion.
Cohort of Experts
- All participants in the program bring knowledge and wisdom from their own experiences, creating a wealth of resources and expertise from which to learn and grow.
- Learning occurs in a cohort model - you aren't left to fend on your own.
- No matter which pathway you choose, you will be equipped to directly contribute to healing and resilience in your community.
Scroll down to find your best fit!
Be the First Step in Someone's Healing Journey
TW Facilitators serve as the first line of support for those embarking on their trauma-healing journey. They form the bedrock of a community of felt-safety by establishing safe and nurturing environments where individuals can openly discuss their experiences and emotions.
This program equips participants with the skills and knowledge required to lead the 6-week Wellness Circle sessions. Facilitators will delve deep into the techniques of motivational interviewing, fostering safe environments, and managing group dynamics to ensure constructive dialogue.
Bridge the Gap: Be the Voice of Trauma-Informed Care
- 3-6 Month Training | $750 Investment
- Benefits: Acquire skills to support educators and caregivers, enhance leadership.
- Outcome: Recognized as a community leader, improved community resilience.
- Currently accepting applications for 2024 Cohort A (applications close 12/20/2023)
Teach, Inspire, Transform: Become a TraumaWise Trainer
- 6-9 Months of Training Time
- Program Fee starts at $2,000
Gain in-depth knowledge and training skills, access a vast wealth of community experience, and participation in collaborative events.
- Certification in TraumaWise Learning sessions
- Increased teaching capacity and practices
- Opportunity to make income from teaching TraumaWise Curriculum
- Partnership in TraumaWise Trainers Network
Ready for more?
Currently accepting applications for 2024 Cohort A
(applications close 12/20/2023)
Coming Soon: Lead Sustainable Change as a TraumaWise Activator
- 9-12 Month Training | Starting at $4,000
- Key Focus: Advanced trauma knowledge, coaching techniques, building support structures.
- Outcome: Leading figure in trauma-informed initiatives, driving community change.
Stay Tuned for More Details
Join Our Community of Change Agents
Are you ready to be a part of this transformative journey?
Whether you are drawn to facilitating healing circles, advocating for trauma-informed practices, training others in this vital field, or leading sustainable initiatives as an Activator, there is a place for you in the TraumaWise ecosystem.
Apply now to start your journey.
Let's heal, grow, and thrive together.